Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List - Roblox games are taking over the world, you won't be surprised if I told you over 800M+ people enjoy their time on this website.
There are thousands of games on this website, among them is the Fruit Battlegrounds.
Fruit Battlegrounds is a popular simulation game where you can unlock new fruits, fight your friends, earn bounty, and become the top on the leaderboard.
This game also features a map that allows users (especially beginners) to find their way around. Fruit Battlegrounds was launched on 29th March 2022 and has garnered over 200M+ plays from users all around the globe.
After spending some weeks playing the game. I decided to come up with the Fruits Battlegrounds Tier List so that you can know the best fruits in this game and why they are the hot cake.
Another interesting news for beginners is that most of these Roblox game developers shower players with gift codes that can give a luck boost on spinning fruits. Each fruit has an importance, so take your time while going through the Fruits Battlegrounds Tier List.
Before diving into the Tier List, check out some other lists I've made on this blog.
Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List [Tier S - Tier E]
Tier S - Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Dough - Tier S
- Lightning - Tier S
- Dragon - Tier S
- Leopard - Tier S
- Ope-Ope - Tier S
- Venom - Tier S
- Nika - Tier S
Tier A - Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Magnet - Tier A
- Gravity - Zushi Zushi No Mi - Tier A
- Quake - Gura Gura No Mi - Tier A
- Phoenix - Tier A
- Timeskip Rubber - Tier A
Tier B - Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Light - Tier B
- Paw - Tier B
- Magma - Tier B
- String - Tier B
- Flame - Tier B
Tier C - Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Bomb - Tier C
- Dark - Tier C
- Ice - Tier C
Tier D - Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Smoke - Tier D
- Rubber - Tier D
Tier E - Fruit Battlegrounds Tier List
- Sand -Tier E
- Barrier - Tier E
- Chop - Tier E
Our Tier Ranks - (Explained Well)
- Tier S: Any characters inserted in this category are considered the best in the game. Their presence alone guarantees you that you are leaving the battlefield victorious.
- Tier A: The characters in this list are also great additions to your team, you just need to do some regular upgrades with in-game coins.
- Tier B: These characters are in the category, you might want to consider swapping them for better characters after unlocking A-tier or S-tier characters.
- Tier C: I wouldn't say these are bad, but you might consider swapping from your team when you need a stronger team.
- Tier D: These characters are bad, try everything in your power to change them and avoid using them.
- Tier E: Sometimes, characters may be too much. Just know that heroes in this tier are not something I'd recommend you use.