We all know that most games that start with Anime end up getting millions of plays on Roblox. Everyone loves anime and I think it's the next big thing. Anime Story is another popular game that has garnered over 19M+ plays and has been liked by over 44K+ users.
In this game, each player is expected to summon abilities, defeat in-game bosses, and claim their drops. I won't lie, this game is very nice and you also get a map that allows you to navigate around.
Unfortunately, Anime Story no longer has that fan base. We all know that some games on Roblox get active based on Season. I hope the developer adds something nice for us all to come back.
Since you are here for Anime Story Trello - I will make sure I add some other bonus topics such as Anime Story Weapons, Controls, Coins, and Gems.
This blog post contains the Anime Story Trello & Official Discord Links for players interested in meeting new people. This Trello covers everything that makes up the game such as game updates, developers, characters, bosses, NPCs, and much more.
Roblox Anime Story Trello Link
Roblox Anime Story Discord Link
Anime Story Trello & Official Discord Links: Weapons
- Blade Kunai
- Chained Fists
- Ki Fist
- Celestial Blade
Anime Story Trello & Official Discord Links: Controls
- [LMB] for Weapon
- [R] for Charge
- [LCTRL] for Sprint
- [F] for Block (Time it to Perfect Block)
- [Q] for Dash
- W/A/C/D Keys – Navigation
Anime Story Trello & Official Discord Links: Gems
- Take your time playing this game by exploring the game maps. The more you do that, the more gems you find.
- If you sell some of your items such as cursed items, rare items, or blessed items to Kintoki.
- Interacting with Non-Playable Characters like Brook 'amogus' (You are allowed to do this once)
- Participate in one-time quests.