Blox Fruits Sword Tier List - Blox Fruits is the most popular game on Roblox. I have been a fan of Roblox for a long time but this particular game I've just avoided for unknown reasons. Have you been looking for the Blox Fruits sword tier list? Then you are in the right place.
After the recent update, Blox Fruits has become one of the most-played games on Roblox. This game has over 800K+ active players every hour, sometimes when I wake up at midnight to play Blox Fruits. I see over 1M+ active players every time.
Due to Update 20, Here is the Blox Fruits Sword Tier List and I will add some of the updates made to this game. I have seen lots of Blox Fruits in-game questions and I promise to make sure I cover everything like I always do.
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List - (Best Swords Ranking)
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List: TIER S
- Hollow side - Tier S
- Curse Dual Katana - Tier S
- Spiky Trident - Tier S
- Twin Hooks - Tier S
- Triple Dark Blade - Tier S
- Shark Anchor - Tier S
- True Triple Katana - Tier S
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List: TIER A
- Rangoku - Tier A
- Shark saw - Tier A
- Sad - Tier A
- Wando - Tier A
- Soul G - Tier A
- Yama - Tier A
- Tou - Tier A
- Dark Blade - Tier A
- Dark Dagger - Tier A
- Dragon Trident - Tier A
- Coco sword - Tier A
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List: TIER B
- Gravity cane - Tier B
- Midnight Blade - Tier B
- Saber V2 - Tier B
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List: TIER C
- Tripo katana - Tier C
- Can vender sword - Tier C
- Dual-headed blade - Tier C
Blox Fruits Sword Tier List: What was improved?
- User-friendly with remarkable combo potential
- Adaptable for both Player vs. Player battles and resource accumulation.
- This sword does some perfect damage on opponents, but to do this, you must be able to aim well.
- It has some cool stuff and allows you to do some combos when fighting.
Our Blox Fruits Sword Tier List Ranks - (Explained Well)
Remember back in college, we were given grades for each score on our tests. Imagine that S stands for A+ and D stands for F-. Now let us further break them down:
- Tier S+: Any sword inserted in this category is considered the best in the game. Their presence alone guarantees you that you are leaving the battlefield victorious.
- Tier S: The swords in this list are also great additions to your team, you just need to do some regular upgrades with in-game coins.
- Tier A: These swords are in the category, you might want to consider swapping them for a better sword after unlocking an A-tier or S-tier sword.
- Tier B: I wouldn't say these are bad, but you might consider swapping from your team when you need a stronger team.
- Tier C: These characters are bad, try everything in your power to change them and avoid using them.
- Tier D: Sometimes, the swords may be too much. Just know that swords in this tier are not something I'd recommend you use.