The Genesis Order Walkthrough - Genesis Order is one of my favorite games and I wouldn't lie when I say, playing a detective game makes me feel like Sherlock Holmes.
I am still determining what category this game falls under, but most people say it's role-playing (RPG). But I think there is more to this game than all these reviews I've read on the internet.Genesis Order is one of the popular RPG games that allows you to play as a junior detective in a college, make a living, and impress your woman by solving crimes. The more crimes you solve, the more popular you become on the school campus.
I have always loved to play this game on Android, but some days ago during my research for the Genesis Order Walkthrough. I found out that this game is available on PCs and Macs.
This part contains the walkthrough from v41091 to v51113.
- I went to the shop and bought a Treasure Detector.
- I headed to the Farm and went to the right side of the house, just outside where I saw Hanna's profile. Go home
- At the Farm again, I opened a chest outside and found a recipe for Goat Dessert. To make it, I needed some special ingredients: Corn: I went up and got it from the field on the right side. Barley: I went to the Strip Center and bought it for $500 from the Grill. Oats: I got a hacksaw from the Farm's Barn, found the Rubber Toe in the bathroom (Farm - Upstairs - middle door), and fixed the sink to get the closet key. go to the food pantry (farm 1st floor), get the recipe, and open the chest to get oats.
- Soybeans: I visited Lilian's Kitchen at Wikes Mansion (Wikes Mansion - front door - right stairs - go right) and found them on the right side.
- I used all these ingredients to craft the delicious Goat Dessert. Then, I went back to the Farm, went up twice, and saved a goat.
- Back at the shop, I bought Rubber Wrap.
- At the Gym on the first floor, I opened a chest and found a Rubber Heel. Right below where the goat was, I found the Rubber Sole. With Angelcraft, I crafted Wading Shoes.
- I used the wading shoes to explore the creek in the middle, where the goat escaped. I found An artifact segment.
- I went to the Warehouse and opened a chest.
- Inside Eve Cathedral, I visited Judy's room, went downstairs, took the left path, and went down again. Open the chest - Jump in the water. Inside, I opened another chest and found a new page.
- Finally, I explored Wikes Mansion again and found another easy chest inside.
The Genesis Order Walkthrough – v43092
- I started by getting inside Channel 4 - Go to the Shop
- After leaving Channel 4, I visited the Strip Center. From there, I went to the Grill.
- I headed to the Farm. I found the chest key half to the right of the wooden cart, under the red shed.
- I went to the Warehouse and picked up a mysterious package.
- Back to the Strip Center, I visited the shop again.
- I gave the package to someone special at the Shop, and in return, I received a Love Potion.
- Back at the Farm, after a memorable scene, I entered the main building and got Carol's profile from the lower left corner - Pantry (get the catnip)
- My adventure took me to the Condos, where I clicked on a cat and got the second half of a chest key.
- To complete the key, I went back to the Shop and bought some Glue. Then, I merged the two halves of the key.
- I returned to the Farm and entered the Cave - Up x3 - to get the silver statue (lower right corner). There, I found a crate of bullets.
- I crossed the river again and opened a chest, revealing a new page.
- After all that action, I talked with the girls.
- I returned to the Shop and bought an upgrade.
- I used the phone to call Nellie.
The Genesis Order Walkthrough – v45101
- I started by visiting Andrea's home.
- Next, I headed to Channel 4. The top floor was my destination. I went right and discovered a Wireless Transmitter. Nearby, I found the chest key tucked away in the lower right corner of the room. There was a number above the mirror—124. leave the room -through the right door - get the key - open the locker inside, I found a crowbar and a transmitter battery. There was also a piece of paper with a mysterious code—576.
- I ventured to Eve Cathedral. I followed some girls.
- Wikes Mansion was my next stop. I went inside through the front door and climbed the right stairs. From there, I headed to the Apartments. Along the way, I collected a lovely yellow flower called Acacia from the waterfall in the forest. I gave it to Erika. Inside the pantry, I fixed a transmitter and noted a number on a sack to the right—349.
- Back at Channel 4, I returned to the top floor and went right. I made my way back to Wikes Mansion, entered through the front door, and climbed the right stairs. Under the dining table, I interacted with the wall and opened a chest, revealing a Page. I also noted some numbers on the wall—969.
- Manholes were next on my list. I found them in various places: the Shop, Condos, Channel 4, Strip, and Apartments.
- With a collection of codes in my inventory —124, 576, 349, 969, and 666 — I decided to try them all on the briefcases.
- I bought everything I needed and made a call to Kimberly.
- Visit the shop - chat with the friendly man outside.
- From the shop, I ventured into the mysterious forest. I followed a path that took me up and to the left, where I stumbled upon the Weed Killer Recipe.
- After my forest escapade, I decided to pay a visit to Eve Cathedral. From there, I headed over to Heather's home. In the pool area, I discovered a key that opened a safe. Inside the safe was something valuable—the Glyphosate, located in the upper left corner of the front garden.
- Strip Center shop - I had to explore Heather's home once more, this time heading upstairs. There, I found a glowing profile on the left side. My curiosity led me into her room, saw a safe, and opened it.
- Farm - There, beneath Judy, I uncovered Dicamba by interacting with a rock. Inside the farm, I opened a box to the right of the house, which revealed Mecoprop. With a Basic Container from the shop, I was able to combine these ingredients to craft the Weed Killer, a recipe I had discovered earlier.
- Armed with the Weed Killer, I returned to the Farm's upper path. Clean the weed open the chest and get the new page (Judy). As I cleared the way, I found a chest key. My journey then led me to the Forest, where I encountered more weed trouble. After cleaning up, I unlocked a chest and found a new page, marked "Judy."
- Back at the Farm, I entered the red building and opened a grey box, revealing black pepper. With this ingredient in hand, I went into the main building and presented it to Carol.
- I decided to give Judy a call.
The Genesis Order Walkthrough – v49111
- Heather's home - Upstairs, in the right room, I found Chloe's profile.
- From there, I ventured into the forest. My path led me to a waterfall, where I found the Mage Grip on the other side. Feeling curious, I retraced my steps and took a different route, leading me to discover the Mage Handle hidden in a bush. As I continued, I came across an Antique key in the upper left corner of the church's backyard.
- I decided to pay a visit to the Farm next. There, I had a chat with Carol.
- I made a quick stop at the shop to purchase a Basic Container.
- Eve Cathedral was my next destination. After some scenes, I explored the area, going left and upstairs. Open the chest and get an old book.
- Back at the cathedral, Click on the first bench and get the rat. I coaxed a rat from the first bench inside, and then I went to the backyard of the church, where I gave the rat to a cat. In return, I received a chest key.
- Returning to Heather's home. From there, I moved on to the Farm and then back to Eve Cathedral. Inside - Left - Left Room.
- Andrea's home - Inside, I went right and discovered a secret door with a piano (CED). Behind it, I found a chest containing a new page for Nellie.
- Strip Center - Channel 4. Climbing to the upper floor, I explored the Apartments and unlocked a lock to find a mysterious note dated 1998.
- Heading over to the enigmatic Wikes Mansion, I delved into its mysteries. On the left side, I opened a sewer to find a saw blade. Then, I interacted with the bushes to the left of the door and uncovered the recipe for a Diamond Saw. To craft it, I needed a Rough Diamond, a Saw Handle, a Saw Blade, and some Glue.
- Stepping inside Wikes Mansion, I opened the front door and activated a gargoyle. My exploration led me to a Saw Handle hidden among bushes to the right of an outside door. After securing the Saw Blade, I took the right path and ascended the stairs to reach the pantry. Enter the pantry and get the Watchers’s eye - place the eye in the eye socket of the gargoyle (dining room).
- With all the required components, I crafted the Diamond Saw and put it to use. On Channel 4 (right side), I used it to obtain a silver statue. In the Strip Center (left side), I used it again to acquire a gold figurine.
- Warehouse. I discovered a dumbbell in the top left corner and a chest key in the lower left corner, just to the left of the red container.
- Returning to Wikes Mansion, I ventured inside and encountered a statue. After moving it aside, I opened a chest to reveal a new Melissa Page.
- Heading to the Strip Center, I entered the Grill and Ella's apartment. Upstairs, I opened a chest to find a medium-sized item. Downstairs, I uncovered another chest, using the note's numbers (1998), which yielded a small-sized item.
- In the parking lot (to the right), I interacted with some bushes to obtain Ella's key fob. Inside again, I met up with Ella.