The Genesis Order Walkthrough - Genesis Order is one of my favorite games and I wouldn't lie when I say, playing a detective game makes me feel like Sherlock Holmes.
I am still determining what category this game falls under, but most people say it's role-playing (RPG). But I think there is more to this game than all these reviews I've read on the internet.Genesis Order is one of the popular RPG games that allows you to play as a junior detective in a college, make a living, and impress your woman by solving crimes. The more crimes you solve, the more popular you become on the school campus.
I have always loved to play this game on Android, but some days ago during my research for the Genesis Order Walkthrough. I found out that this game is available on PCs and Macs.
This part contains the walkthrough from v53121 to v57011.
The Genesis Order Walkthrough – v53121
- Eve Cathedral - Upon entering, I headed to the right and upstairs. There, I stumbled upon Judy's profile right in front of a column. I decided to treat myself and bought an upgrade from the shop.
- Leaving the cathedral, I paid a visit to Heather's home. From there, I ventured into the Apartments. Eventually, I made my way to the Wikes Mansion.
- The farm - I found the Pen Door Recipe to the right of the red shed door. Crafting it required some items: Wood from a car just below the red shed, gold paper hidden behind the counter at the Strip Center's Grill, Corn Chips (for which I made a quick purchase), and a good read of the other paper. My journey led me to the Dock, where I got my hands on a boomerang. Returning to the Strip Center, I acquired the Chest Key in the Left Alley.
- Wikes Mansion's backyard, where I picked up an Old Book from the top left. Back at the farm, I plucked a fresh apple from the apple tree and took the path above to chat with some friendly girls. Clicking on a metal box to the right, I uncovered some Nails. My journey then led me to the Warehouse, where I found a Hinge under an umbrella and a Latch that opened the sewer.
- I crafted the Pen Door and talked to the girls back at the farm, specifically the Red Shed.
- Returning to Heather's home, I decided to treat myself to some Red Wine from the Grill. I took a moment to read through some recipes. I learned that combining Soy Sauce, Sugar, and Cornstarch yielded something delicious.
- I made my way back to the Wikes Mansion, this time going inside. After a brief detour, I clicked on the right gargoyle and re-entered. I proceeded to the right and opened a chest, discovering a new page. Satisfied with my progress, I headed back to Heather's home.
- Using the new page to make a call, I bought everything I could from the shop.
- Police Station - Inside, I headed right, then left, and upstairs. I found a note (top right table) and checked the clocks, which revealed a mysterious number (169). I opened a door (top left), proceeded downstairs, and finally left the police station.
- My next destination was Channel 4. 2nd floor (elevator) - right - left door - There, I had a conversation with Kimberly and snagged a pair of stylish sunglasses from the lower left corner of the room. I made my exit.
- Apartments next. A quick trip to the Warehouse yielded some Nails from a can next to an umbrella, and I also picked up a Diving Mask.
- Forest, where I secured the right Swim Suit from the middle, grabbed a Snorkel from the trees and interacted with a manhole cover to collect the rest of the equipment. My river-crossing efforts were rewarded with a valuable coin.
- The Farm was my next stop, where I went up, up, left, and up again to obtain the Electromagnet Recipe.
- Warehouse - I traded the valuable coin for Ella's apartment key. I also made a purchase, acquiring some copper wire from the left of Jon.
- Using the newly acquired key, I ventured into Ella's apartment, specifically the Pink Room.
- I paid a visit to Andrea's home, where I made my way up and up. A blue box caught my attention, and I obtained some Electric Tape. With Angelcraft skills, I crafted the Electromagnet Recipe.
- Back at the Apartments, I ascended to Ella's apartment and ventured upstairs. Here, I uncovered a safe near Ella, where I found a Katana.
- After a pool event, I returned to Andrea's home. Inside, I moved right and clicked on a red switch. My journey led me further right, where I interacted with a floor button. This sent me down into a tube, and I eventually left the house.
- At the Condos, I made my way through the right door.
- Police Station: Get a Police Uniform from one of the cars. Upstairs, I went right and entered the top left door. Here, I clicked on a red switch and successfully opened a safe (code = 169), retrieving a thumb drive. A hidden corridor beckoned beneath a cone, and I discovered a chest key, located just in front of the rightmost chair.
- I paid a visit to the Shop, where I bought a dress, a picture, and some new improvements for my house.
- Returning to Andrea's Home, I went right and up. An opened chest yielded a new page dedicated to Andrea.
- At the Condos, I once again entered through the right door.
- I called Andrea.
- Head to the shop and meet Carol.
- Make your way to Channel 4 on the 2nd floor. Go right, and there you'll find a blue button. Click on it to grab the Ant Killer Recipe.
- Wikes Mansion. Enter through the front door, then head up the right stairs. Click on the blue ball to acquire the Mace Head.
- Head downstairs and keep moving forward. In the next room (lower right corner), unlock the Mace Recipe.
- It's time to put our crafting skills to the test. Buy glue from the shop, and let's craft that mace (Angelcraft).
- Forest, Head left and then up. Grab the gold idol now that you have the maze.
- Take the upper path, and then take the upper path again. Go left, and you'll find the chest key (top of the three).
- Return to Wikes Mansion. Keep exploring until you reach the backyard and meet Diana. She's going to hand you the dark chapel room key.
- Go right and enter the chapel. Open the front door, and then head downstairs to open the chest. There's a new page inside. Try to reach the other door, and let's see what's waiting.
- Head to the warehouse via the far end (enter, go upstairs, and head to the left room).
- Heather's home. Search the pool area and grab the bathroom key (among the purple clothes on the sofa).
- Click on the red button at D*ck's Grill to get some vinegar.
- Head back to the farm and check out the pantry. Grab some baking soda, and let's work our magic.
- Buy a basic container from the shop, and let's craft the ant killer.
- Return to Heather's home and use the ant killer near the pool.
- Finally, make sure to buy everything new in the shop.