Table of Contents
How to Set Custom FOV in RoboCop Rogue City
- On your PC, using the Windows + R command. Find your way to C:\Users\ABC\AppData\Local\RoboCop\Saved\Config\Windows (edit ABC with your username)
- Using your Notepad editor, Open up the file named "GameUserSettings.ini". (You can use other programming editor but I recommend Notepad++)
- Find the value 'FieldOfView' and set it to whatever you want. (ex FieldOfView = 120.000000)
- Once you are done with the edit, your .ini section should look like this: FieldOfView =111.000000 BaseMinFieldOfView = 80.000000 BaseMaxFieldOfView = 120.000000
- Save your changes in GameUserSettings.ini file
- Feel free to start the game.
- Proceed to verify in game.
This should help you solve the issues for now. If there are other queries meant to be answered, I will come back to link them to this article for your direct access. Until then, why not bookmark our blog for more game content.
Thanks for reading my blog post on How to Set Custom FOV in RoboCop Rogue City. If this post answers your questions, bookmark my blog for more game content, and if you want to add a suggestion, drop a comment.Join us on Telegram