Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List - For players looking for the characters tier list for the popular anime-inspired game, Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade. In this guide, I have taken my time to combine a list of characters placing them in the right category based on their abilities.
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade is an action game that is available for both iOS and Android users, it is an RPG game developed by Sumzap. Players are allowed to participate in battles, pick characters, and meet with other anime characters.
The reason for this guide is to help you to make better choices with characters when going to battle. Honestly, you want to make sure you are going to battle with the characters from the top list and the only way to do that is our Tier List.
Table of Contents
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List
Each list you find online might be different because everyone has a different perspective on each character. Here is how I would grade each character, so yours might be different from mine.
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List - Tier S
- Aoi Todo - Tier S
- Satoru Gojo - Tier S
- Kento Nanami - Tier S
- Yuji - Tier S
- Itadori - Tier S
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List - Tier A
- Maki Zenin - Tier A
- Ultimate Mechamaru - Tier A
- Megumi Fushiguro - Tier A
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List - Tier B
- Masamichi Yaga - Tier B
- Toge Inumaki - Tier B
- Noritoshi Kamo - Tier B
- Saki Rindo - Tier B
- Panda - Tier B
- Nobara Kugisaki - Tier B
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List - Tier C
- Kaito Yuki - Tier C
- Mai Zenin - Tier C
- Shoko Ijichi - Tier C
Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List - Tier D
- Kasumi Miwa - Tier D
- Kiyotaka Ijichi - Tier D
- Momo Nishimiya - Tier D
Our Jujutsu Kaisen Phantom Parade Tier List Ranks - (Explained Well)
Remember back in college, we were given grades for each score on our tests. Imagine that S stands for A+ and D stands for F-. Now let us further break them down:
- Tier S: Any character inserted in this category is considered the best in the game. Their presence alone guarantees you success.
- Tier A: The characters in this list are also great additions, you just need to do some strategic thoughts.
- Tier B: These characters have some great abilities but they are not as good and great as those in Tier S.
- Tier C: I wouldn't say these are bad. (haha!)
- Tier D: These characters are mid. However, they also have something that makes them special.