Tokyo Ghoul Break The Chains Tier List - The first time, I could get my hands on a new game that was uploaded on Google PlayStore. Immediately I saw people talking about this game, and I knew it was one of the recent.
Tokyo Ghoul Break The Chain is another upcoming mobile game available on Playstore. This game requires a lot of strategies because that is the only way to win battles, what about having to meet your favorite characters and multiple game modes.
Table of Contents
Tokyo Ghoul Break The Chains Tier List
I haven't gotten access to this game due to my location but I have seen some gameplay on YouTube and I can't wait any more.
This Tokyo Ghoul Break The Chain Tier List might not be too accurate but you have to bookmark this page for more updates because the game is still new.
Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Tier List - Tier S
- Ken Kaneki – Tier S
- Toka Kirishima – Tier S
Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Tier List: Tier A
- Juuzou Suzuya – Tier A
- Kotaro Amon – Tier A
- Shuu Tsukiyama – Tier A
- Rize Kamishiro – Tier A
Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains Tier List: Tier B
- Kisho Arima – Tier B
- Kichimaru Washuu – Tier B
Just as I said earlier, I still know little about this game. You can either bookmark this page to get updated whenever we edit the post. For now, just see this as a guide for you to know which characters are great.
How to Reroll Characters in Tokyo Ghoul Break the Chains
Our Tokyo Ghoul Break The Chains Tier List Ranks - (Explained Well)
Remember back in college, we were given grades for each score on our tests. Imagine that S stands for A+ and D stands for F-. Now let us further break them down:
- Tier S: Any character inserted in this category is considered the best in the game. Their presence alone guarantees you success.
- Tier A: The characters in this list are also great additions, you just need to do some strategic thoughts.
- Tier B: These characters have some great abilities but they are not as good and great as those in Tier S.
- Tier C: I wouldn't say these are bad, but you might consider trying to reroll. (haha!)
- Tier D: These characters are mid. However, they also have something that makes them special.