Die in the Dungeon Origins Achievement Guide - Have you been looking for the achievement guide for Die in the Dungeons. This guide will provide answers to achievements including shut up, oath breaker, taste the rainbow, and a lot more...
Table of Contents
Die in the Dungeon Origins Achievement Guide
- This is the easiest achievement
- On floor 1, select "Tutorial" and then skip right away.
- This next one is also very simple to get and will probably happen naturally as you play.
- When you are defeated and die, you will unlock this achievement.
- You can find your first relic as an event reward anywhere from the 2nd to the 4th floor.
- Three possible events.
- They require a dice roll to defeat - if you have silver dice use them to increase the chance, otherwise base buffs and heals have a higher face than attack and block.
- There is also a guaranteed relic reward on floor 6.
Taste the Rainbow
- This achievement was originally buggy but was fixed a few days after the release.
- Find and kill four variants of caterpillars
- You can learn more about them, but they spawn randomly and fairly often with only 3 HP.
- As the name suggests, flash dice are an easy way to defeat two enemies in one turn: kill one enemy with lightning and then target the other.
- There is also a very rare relic called the Star Yo-Yo that allows damage to spill over to the next enemy.
- Finally, there are a handful of passive damage relics like Toxic Cloud or Poisonous skin that can also help with multikill, though it's more difficult.
Now you are thinking with mirrors
- Mirror dice are back and almost always roll a 6, so the only reasonable placement is the end
- Prism is a new type of dice that projects a boost from the tile it's on onto its own targets.
- Place the Prism cube at one end of the board and the mirror at the opposite end.
- Getting to floor 20 deserves a walkthrough on its own, but basically
- Keep your deck manageable (only 5-7 dice max)
- Choose relics that help each other (synergy) and either keep you alive or increase your damage
- Be smart when you block incoming damage and when you kill the enemy.
- Aim for the Rider with 3 E's first. There is a place marked "opening" on the board. Flash dice are very powerful and have a lot of synergies
- Mark of the Chosen is a crazy relic for this fight as it multiplies your base damage by 3 dice
- Gold boost dice can roll 5s and 6s, which have a lot of blind spots on the board, making it harder to target gold-boosted riders than silver ones.
- Bullseye is a very strong relic, but it has a similar problem where the knight position is more likely to be on the edge than the center two fields.
- Once the rider is stunned, vulnerabilities will open up, tripling the damage dealt by the scorpion. Use these places to get a chunk of health.
- This boss is much easier to kill quickly than trying to wear it down. You should have a strong enough deck that you can only survive 1-2 cycles of attack from the scorpion before it gets stunned.
That's a lotta Damage!
- There are opportunities to deal 100+ damage in a boss fight and endless possibilities
- Use terrain to upgrade one location - boost dice upgrade terrain and unpolished shards relic is very strong for glass terrain
- The Mark of the Chosen One and Bullseye relics have multipliers that affect terrain dice and attack dice you play afterward.
- The Collector is an event that usually appears in later tiers like 16-19 and can appear in infinite mode.
- Show him a terrain die, a prism die, and a mirror die. Each one gets a x3 multiplier, so you should be able to hit the required 18.
- You may have to specifically look for it because so many "special" dice will pile up in your hand and it will likely be a weak build.
Tales will be written
- Once you beat the Scorpion Boss, proceed to Endless Mode.
- Every 5 floors raise a stage that increases enemy base health and attack values
- Your deck should be fairly small by now - keep it to 5-7 dice and ignore the temptation
- Flash and hollow are the most valuable modifiers and you can easily sweep the floors on turn 1 with a strong deck
- You will be able to pick up most relics but avoid relics with obvious disadvantages. I'll point to Blindfold of Rage, Liquid Karma, and Crimson Blade.
Thanks for reading my blog post on Die in the Dungeon Origins Achievement Guide. If this post answers your questions, bookmark my blog for more game content, and if you want to add a suggestion, drop a comment.
Written By: Checkmate101