How to get Doom Slayed Achievement in Phasmophobia - We all know how hard it is to get the Doom Slayed Achievement, this guide will help you with simple tricks that can help you.
Table of Contents
How to get Doom Slayed Achievement in Phasmophobia
To get this achievement, you must be killed by a demon's ability within the first minute of the game. It doesn't have to be exactly 60 seconds because some people spent a bit more and still got it.
You can also check out Phasmophobia Maps Showing Snowman Location.
Tips and tricks
- Make sure the preparation time is set to 0
- Select "low" setting to prolong hunt after kill (multiplayer only)
- Shouting "Kill me! Kill me!" into the microphone
- Constantly say the name of the spirit
- Use the level 3 camera to check the time
- Choose Edgefield for luck purposes
- Reset the run after about 1:10 minutes.
- Set ghost speed to max and get infinite sprint (if you want to fully commit)
Thanks for reading my blog post on How to get Doom Slayed Achievement in Phasmophobia. If this post answers your questions, bookmark my blog for more game content, and if you want to add a suggestion, drop a comment.
Written By: BananaDreamJoin us on Telegram